Ruby, also known as Manik Stone, is an astrological gemstone that belongs to the Planetary Gemology system. Its striking royal crimson tint makes Manik stone price high and a popular choice for jewelry creation with astrological significance.
Benefits of Manik stone
Manik is known as the “King of Gems” because of its connection to the Sun. It bestows mental well-being and raises the wearer’s nobility by several notches.
- The ability to relieve strain from your relationship with your father is one of the astrological benefits of wearing Manik, Govt. Lab certified gemstones.
- Manik stone helps you gain reputation and fame in your chosen sector, regardless of what you want to do. Despite the Manik stone rate, it will be worth every penny.
- When placed beneath the pillow, Rubies can protect the user from evil spirits and terrible dreams, making the Manik stone rate justifiable.
- This stone can also be worn as jewelry that comes into contact with your skin. As a result, you’ll notice beneficial shifts in your personality and the energy around you.
- To get the intended results, however, only use genuine, Lab certified gemstones.
Who should wear it?
The elemental nature of a genuine Manik gemstone is fire.
Manik stone is recommended by Indian Vedic astrology for Leo sun sign or Singh Rashi locals. This magnificent red stone is suitable for those born in July.
Manik is also beneficial to the ascendants of the Zodiac signs of Aries, Pisces, and Sagittarius.
For those born under the sign of Scorpio, the sun is also a lucky planet. A Manik gemstone should be worn by someone whose Sun is in the fifth, sixth, ninth, or tenth house of their horoscope.
How to check the original Manik stone?
When a genuine Manik is exposed to sunlight, it emits red rays almost instantly. When a synthetic Manik is exposed to sunlight, it disperses a substantially lower amount of glow. This shows if the Manik stone price is genuine or not.
Rub a Manik against a hard item, such as a rock or stone, to determine whether it is of excellent quality. Because Manik is a tough material, it is only second to mineral diamond in terms of hardness. As a result, it is difficult to detect any flaws in the stone. When grinding against a hard object, a fake or imitation Manik stone is quickly scratched.
When a true Manik is stored in a dark room, it glows like the sun. This is the ultimate confirmation of a Manik stone price and originality that a layperson can check.
Another method for determining whether a Manik stone rate is genuine or not is to immerse it in mild hot milk. If the color of the milk begins to turn red, or if red rays emerge from the stone, then Manik is a genuine individual.
Manik stone is as powerful as the Sun itself, and hence it brings the package of energy for its wearer.